Organic search drives 53.3% of internet traffic. DesignRush talked to SEO experts about tips for attracting more traffic this holiday season.
, /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ — BrightEdge reports that organic search is the leading digital channel, accounting for 53.3% of web traffic. 49% of marketers also say it drives the highest ROI, according to a survey by Search Engine Journal. This makes it important for small businesses to invest in a good SEO strategy.
DesignRush, a B2B marketplace that connects businesses and organizations, tapped its powerful network of 16,000 organizations for quick insights — or “QuickSights” — on how small businesses can stand out online and attract more organic visitors to their websites during the holidays.
1) DO KEYWORD RESEARCH & LOOKING FOR BEHAVIOR
According to Consumr Buzz CEO Jeffrey Diebner, a good small business SEO strategy starts with keyword research and an understanding of user search patterns.
“The first step is to research related keywords. Use free search tools like Google Search Console to find this information,” said Diebner. “Then, use a tool like Google Trends to study the peaks and valleys of last year’s holiday trends to get an idea of when people are looking for your products or services. This will give you a solid base of usage.” of keywords you will use. to optimize your website.”
WriterArmy CEO and founder Sully Chaudhary suggests creating a personal brand to build trust.
“Work with branded content during the holidays to drive more sales,” said Chaudhary. “Build content for founders/partners and marketers with helpful information and integrated advertising. 74% of Americans trust someone with a recognizable personal brand and I expect that number to rise and more than.”
3) CREATE HEADLINE NOTES FOR ALL PRODUCTS
As explained by Christine Wetzler, founder and president of Pietryla PR & amp; In marketing, businesses must avoid copying product information so that their content can rank better.
“Please think about your content and think about it if you use links related to the product,” Wetzler said. “It’s common to use product information posted around the holidays. There’s a misconception that affiliate links hurt SEO, but that’s only if you use them for repetitive things, like cut and paste from the product description. If the content adds value. and it’s important, Google doesn’t care about the affiliate link.”
4) KEYWORDS SIMILAR TO DATE CALLED & USE CEMENT WORDS
For Content Spotlight founder Somnath Roy, businesses will see an increase in organic traffic when they use keywords in their posts.
“SEO agencies should focus on creating new blogs that promote different products related to the holiday season that target keywords,” said Roy. “These keywords should be well researched and chosen wisely and LSI semantic keywords should also be included in the article. These images should be able to bring a lot of web traffic- rank on the website and increase engagement.”
5) MAP THE CUSTOMER JOURNEY
Director of Business and Lateral Development Michelle Fouche notes that an effective user map can help keep organic visitors engaged with a website.
“Map the path your visitors will follow when they get to your website,” said Fouche. “If you want them to buy, organize your products so they’re easy to find.” Don’t lose sales because visitors are forced to try to understand your website’s layout or sales process. The more links to your sales pages, the better. “
6) ENTER THE YEAR HEADINGS TO SHOW THAT THEY ARE CURRENT
Mouna El Maazouzi, SEO Team Member at Howdy Code, says that recent content can attract visitors.
“Our advice would be to add ‘year’ at the end of your post titles; for example, having 2023 in your headlines attracts the reader’s attention especially [since] the new year is around the corner,” he said. Azouzi. “It shows that you have up-to-date information; therefore, it increases the click-through of your articles which results in better rankings.”
DesignRush has selected the top small SEO companies that can help organizations build an online presence and rise above the competition.
The best SEO companies for business in November are:
1. Consumr Buzz – Consumrbuzz.com Expertise: Local SEO, Digital Marketing, Web Design and more.
2. Pure Code Digital Agency – purecodedigital.com Expertise: Digital Marketing, SEO, Web Design and more
3. Digital Success – Digitalsuccess.us Expertise: SEO, PPC, Content Marketing and more
4. Hot Local Spot – hotlocalspot.com Expertise: Local SEO, Link Building, Digital Marketing and more.
5. WriterArmy – writerarmy.com Expertise: Content Marketing, White Label SEO, Local SEO and more.
6. Pietryla PR & Marketing – pietrylapr.com Skills: Digital Marketing, Content Creation, Web Development and more
7. Content Spotlight – contentspotlight.org Expert: eCommerce SEO, Amazon SEO, Link Building and more
8. Trade and Lateral Development – tradelateral.co.za Specialties: Web Design, Web Analytics, SEO and more.
9. Howdy Code – howdycode.com Expertise: Digital Marketing, Web Development, SEO and more
10. SEO Assistance – seoassistance.net Expertise: Local SEO, eCommerce SEO, Link Building and more
11. Diazutech – diazutech.com Expertise: Web Development, SEO, Digital Marketing and more
12. Digital Spring – digitalspring.bg Expertise: Digital Marketing, Web Development, SEO and more
13. Civono – civono.com Expertise: Email Marketing, SEO, Web Development and more
14. Centaur Interactive – centauinteractive.com Specialties: Web Design, PPC, SEO and more
15. ThermoDynamo – thermodynamo.com Expertise: SEO, Web Development, Web Design and more.
16. DS&P Digital Marketing Agency – dial911fordesign.com Expertise: Social Media Management, Web Design, SEO and more.
17. Regional Roar – regionalroar.com.au Skills: Copywriting, SEO, Web Design and more
18. Pristine Advisers – pristineadvisers.com Expertise: Digital Marketing, Social Media Marketing, SEO and more.
Brands can browse the best small SEO companies by location, size, hourly rate and portfolio on DesignRush.
DesignRush.com is a B2B marketplace that connects businesses and organizations with expert reviews and organization rankings, awards, knowledge resources and independent agency recommendations for reviewed projects.
Maja Skokleska, DesignRush, 8008565417, email@example.com